kdirlister exclude special mimetypes

Michael Brade brade at kde.org
Wed May 8 13:23:31 BST 2002

On Wednesday 08 May 2002 08:27, Carsten Pfeiffer wrote:
> On Wednesday 08 May 2002 09:28, Michael Brade wrote:
> > Hmpf. Of course you're right. OTOH, we have to remove all the filter
> > methods anyways and wait until KDE 4.0 as this is BC so it doesn't really
> > matter if we have to remove 11 or 13 filter methods. Thus, from my point
> > of view I don't really care.
>
> We could try to make KDirLister use KFileFilter already, without dropping
> the old methods right now. Those methods would simply configure the
> KFileFilter object.
Hmm... it's more work (I have the port to KFileFilter almost finished on my
hd ;) and would make KDirLister just a bit slower... If I have nothing better
to do I'll do it ;-)

--
Michael Brade;                 KDE Developer, Student of Computer Science
  |-mail: echo brade !#|tr -d "c oh"|s\e\d 's/e/\@/2;s/$/.org/;s/bra/k/2'

KDE 3.0: Konquering the Desktops