kdirlister exclude special mimetypes

Michael Brade brade at kde.org
Wed May 8 08:28:39 BST 2002

On Monday 06 May 2002 22:33, Carsten Pfeiffer wrote:
> Uh, no, please don't add even more filtering methods to KDirLister! This is
> supposed to get removed altogether, utilizing K(Simple)FileFilter. At
> least, please mark them internal for now, as long as KFileFilter isn't
> used.
Hmpf. Of course you're right. OTOH, we have to remove all the filter methods
anyways and wait until KDE 4.0 as this is BC so it doesn't really matter if
we have to remove 11 or 13 filter methods. Thus, from my point of view I
don't really care.

--
Michael Brade;                 KDE Developer, Student of Computer Science
  |-mail: echo brade !#|tr -d "c oh"|s\e\d 's/e/\@/2;s/$/.org/;s/bra/k/2'

KDE 3.0: Konquering the Desktops