App duplication again (Re: new project in kdemultimedia)

Lotzi Boloni boloni at pacbell.net
Sat May 4 16:59:15 BST 2002

  Gentlemen

  I would have a simple proposal. Let's set a deadline, e.g. for July 1st, on
which the different CD burner applications will be evaluated. Pick one of
them at that date for inclusion in KDE 3.1, move the others into kdenonbeta.
I would suggest that active maintanence to be a significant point in the
decision, and the final decision to be done by the release coordinator.

  This way all of them will end up in the distributions, but the translators
and KDE in general has no commitment to be fully translated etc.

                Lotzi