KDE 3.0.1 schedule

F@lk Brettschneider falk.brettschneider at gmx.de
Thu May 2 22:38:49 BST 2002

Hi,

Please, release KDevelop-2.1.1 again from KDE_2_2_BRANCH as usual. It is source compatible with KDE-2 and KDE-3.
And please, DO NOT AGAIN FORGET to release the additional KDE-2 version! All betas and release candidates of KDE 3 contained an additional KDE-2 version of KDevelop-2.1 but the final KDE-3 release did not! All the KDevelopers were really really sad. :-(
Cheers,
F at lk