Proposal for KControl

Waldo Bastian bastian at kde.org
Sun Jun 30 23:16:56 BST 2002

On Sunday 30 June 2002 12:19 pm, Charles Samuels wrote:
> Are there any objections to me making my changes over the next 12 hours or
> so, and commiting them incrementally (so I don't get confused :)

I have seen some alternative arrangements (I think that was on kde-usability)
so it might me usefull to wait a bit till there is consensus on the direction
to go instead of rushing things now and changing it again next week.

I also think that it is usefull to document all the design decissions for the
further arrangement so that we don't have this "let's redesign kcontrol"
discussion with every release.

Cheers,
Waldo
bastian at kde.org  |   SuSE Labs KDE Developer  |  bastian at suse.com