Proposal for KControl

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Sun Jun 30 12:08:07 BST 2002

On Sunday 30 June 2002 08:05, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> of course, that doesn't address the situation of library-based "components"
> such as the libkabc which recently sprouted a control panel, it seems ...

Besides that the naming is too technical, aren't KParts and such libraries
both 'Common Components' to the end user? Just like the file/open save dialog
could use a KControl module under that umbrella. Problem is of course that
you're at the risk that we get a lot of those modules and end up with a
'Common Components' tree similar to what we have now in KControl, i.e. easy
to get lost in. Damn...

Martijn