Proposal for KControl

Navindra Umanee navindra at cs.mcgill.ca
Sun Jun 30 06:43:51 BST 2002

Waldo Bastian <bastian at kde.org> wrote:
> First of all the settings menu as we know it has disappeared, I'm
> not sure if that is an improvement.

Please bring it back by default!  It's *much* faster and more
satisfying to browse this menu than to launch KControl and click
various widgets...  (I know, it can be added to Kicker as a Special
Button).  The default KControl launcher on kicker should be made a
Settings menu too, IMHO (or do both, like the arrow bars on Konq).

Charles, I like your changes.  Get rid of that meaningless
Personalization thing...  Not sure why it was ever introduced.

-N.