--enable-embedded should disable check for uic

Rob Kaper cap at capsi.com
Fri Jun 28 11:08:31 BST 2002

On Fri, Jun 28, 2002 at 11:45:59AM +0200, Michael Matz wrote:
> > Well, yes, but --enabble-embedded should disable checking for it in
> > admin/acinclude.m4.in because Qt/E doesn't come with uic apparently.
>
> Erhh.  How can the .ui files then be built?  uic is needed for the
> build process, so we have to check for it.  If we don't, then later the
> make itself will break because of nonexistant uic.

No, those parts should obviously be disabled from being built when uic is
not available. If we plan to support QT/E through --enable-embedded, we
should make sure it works.

NO_UIC_NEEDED=1 ./configure --enable-embedded seems to do what I want,
though.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | Gimme some love, gimme some skin,
cap at capsi.com | if we ain't got that then we ain't got much