kdelibs and the GPL

Alex Zepeda zipzippy at sonic.net
Thu Jun 20 01:01:11 BST 2002

On Wed, Jun 19, 2002 at 12:22:33PM +0200, Dirk Mueller wrote:

> There was plenty of time before 3.0 release, what is the reason you didn't
> remove it back then?

Because it's a non-issue really.  If it's being used they should stay (as
it's being used by kmail.. then I suppose they should stay).  I don't
really care one way or another, and I had little time to pay attention to
KDE around the time 3.0 was released.

If you feel like paying rent and utilities for me, go right ahead.  In
return I'll pay more attention to these things in the future. :)

- alex