kdelibs and the GPL

Rob Kaper cap at capsi.com
Wed Jun 19 12:21:12 BST 2002

On Wed, Jun 19, 2002 at 01:20:18PM +0200, Rolf Magnus wrote:
> There is no "later version" of the Library General Public License. So does
> that mean that the license is stuck at version 2?

There is, the Lesser explicitely states it is the succeeder of the Library
and can be treated as such. Of course I always remove the "later version"
clause, I don't fancy distributing my software under a licensce I haven't
even read because it doesn't exist yet.

Sign here, we'll fill in the details later. (N)

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | Gimme some love, gimme some skin,
cap at capsi.com | if we ain't got that then we ain't got much