Behaviour of KSystemTray Quit

Henrik (Mauritz) Johnson henrik at spinbox.se
Tue Jun 18 13:07:51 BST 2002

  Ok, hmm. I'm assuming you mean that we should close the windows like
they are done now AND emit the signal. That way you can still ignore or
hide the window into the system tray and still connect the quitSelected
signal to your appropriate quit slot on your application. Good idea,
I've attached a patch that does exactly this. Just say the word and I'll
commit it.

/Mauritz
Underscore AB