kdelibs and the GPL

Thomas Zander zander at planescape.com
Mon Jun 17 18:05:23 BST 2002

The reasoning as to _why_ this is a problem would be nice to hear.  I'm sure
it would be a nice thing for companies to code against the kdelibs under the
LGPL licence instead of the GPL.  But your email suggest KDE is violating some
copyrights, am I missing something?

(limiting the cc to only the public lists)

--
Thomas Zander                                           zander at planescape.com
                                                 We are what we pretend to be