KDE 3.0.2 reminder

Vadim Plessky lucy-ples at mtu-net.ru
Thu Jun 13 08:36:07 BST 2002

On Wednesday 12 June 2002 3:10 am, Dirk Mueller wrote:
|  Hi,
|
|  KDE 3.0.2 will be prepared in rougly a week. Please review your bug fixes
| in HEAD branch, and if you think they're safe enough, please backport them.
|
|  Thanks,
|
|  Dirk

Dirk,

There are many Crash cases with Konq (see KHTML/KJS modules)
I have tested & closed many bugs which appear to be fixed with KDE 3.0.1
release, but there is a regression - some new crash cases & "not loading
page" examples appeared. Plus there are some remaining Crash cases.
Pls see (to name a few bugs):
http://bugs.kde.org/db/43/43836.html
http://bugs.kde.org/db/43/43837.html

Crash:
 http://bugs.kde.org/db/43/43795.html
 http://bugs.kde.org/db/43/43539.html
 http://bugs.kde.org/db/43/43485.html
 http://bugs.kde.org/db/43/43427.html

Shouldn't *some* crash cases fixed in KDE 3.0.2 (which is supposed to be
bugfix release)?
I know word *some* is tricky, but crashes are very annoying, especially for
new KDE users.
--

Vadim Plessky
http://kde2.newmail.ru  (English)