Patch to add 'close tab' button in Mozilla style to Konqueror.

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Wed Jun 12 16:11:11 BST 2002

On Wednesday 12 June 2002 16:46, Alexander Kellett wrote:
> umm.. not sure if somebody hasn't already replied but i remember someone
> adding this feature agggessss ago. on checking its ctrl-shift-mmb, is this
> already in the tips database?, if not it should be added...

You're right... even on my KDE 3.0 branch shift-mmb works. This is indeed
worth a tip if there isn't one yet.

On that subject: there should be a way to make KTip show only the tips that
were added since the last KDE release, and be in that mode after a KDE
upgrade. Now I have my tips usually disabled and forgot that there might have
been new tips since the last time I read them :(

Martijn