Shall we wiki ?

David Faure david at mandrakesoft.com
Tue Jun 11 13:38:15 BST 2002

On Thursday 06 June 2002 11:50, Philippe FREMY wrote:
> Okay, so if the principle is agreed, we need:
>
> - someone to host the site.

I thought this was about adding wiki to existing pages, e.g. the developer FAQ,
or some pages on www.kde.org like kde2-and-kde3.html?
(this last example is one where wiki would be really great, we need input from
users of all distros/unixes).

> - someone to set it up and administrate it.
> I am not an administrator, so I can't do the first two points.

If I was the admin of the site, I'd be happy to make you admin so that you can
set up wiki. However developer.kde.org is master, so this is in Martin Konold's hands
(and Waldo I believe).
Hmm, not sure who's root on www.kde.org. In fact - does setting up wiki
require root access, or is it only HTML/PHP?

David FAURE, david at mandrakesoft.com, faure at kde.org
http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~david/