A kdeui candidate?

aleXXX alexander.neundorf at gmx.net
Mon Jun 10 22:08:21 BST 2002

On Thursday 06 June 2002 13:46, Anders Lund wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Atthatched is a widget that I wrote with kdeui in mind.
>
> It is a generic implementation of a pretty common configuration dialog
> widget: two listboxes with moving arrows, allowing to choose some out of a
> set of available items and organize the order.
>
> I wrote the widget because I have found myself doing it 3 times during the
> last few months, and since it is a complex widget, I thought having a
> generic class would be nice.

Yes, I had the same idea only some days but didn't do it yet.
> -anders

I didn't test the patch but it looks good.
Maybe some name could be changed. The names for the functions like
"availableListBox()" aren't perfect, it sounds like "the listbox, which is
available", not like "the listbox, which holds the available items".
I also found nothing which showed that your widget is specialized to hold
actions (or did I oversee something ?), so a name which doesn't contain
"Action" would probably fit better.

I think including it in kdeui is a good idea.

Bye
Alex