compile problem in kdelibs/kdoctools

Nicolas Goutte nicog at snafu.de
Sun Jun 9 20:18:08 BST 2002

I remember vaguely that somebody (Stephan Kulow?) had written that disabling
meinproc was the best solution if the BZIP2 support was not found.

However, it seems that meinproc is compiled despite not finding the BZIP2
library.

I am CCing to kde-core-devel, perhaps someone there can take a look at it.

Threads:
http://lists.kde.org/?t=102357645100003&r=1&w=2 (This thread)
http://lists.kde.org/?t=102345017900004&r=1&w=2 (The previous thread with the
same problem)