is 2 minutes a little slow for Konqi to load?

Harri Porten porten at trolltech.com
Thu Jun 6 17:32:05 BST 2002

On Thu, 6 Jun 2002, ian reinhart geiser wrote:

> Oh you are the magic man!
> Starts up faster than before, almost instantly for the file manager!

Credit goes to my colleague who did the fix (unless he was the one who is
responsible for the initial breakage, of course). I just heard a faint
ringing of the log messages when I saw you mentioning the endianess
relation.

> I am testing this on IA32 now to make sure nothing broke

Please tell me if it doesn't as I already commited the fix to qt-copy.

Harri.