Shall we wiki ?

Thomas Zander zander at planescape.com
Wed Jun 5 08:20:07 BST 2002

On Wed, Jun 05, 2002 at 01:32:28AM +0200, Martin Konold wrote:

> On Tuesday 04 June 2002 01:47 pm, Carsten Pfeiffer wrote:
> > On Tuesday 04 June 2002 10:07, Philippe FREMY wrote:
> > > I think it would be handy to have a wiki for kde. For those that don't
> > > know
> >
> > Great idea!
>
> I am just testing wiki since about two weeks for my company sofar I think it
> is really very useful for distributed development and collections of memos,
> faqs, tips etc.

I only know one website that implements this and I really hate that website.
Its the www.webmacro.org site and it makes the huge mistake that it provides
numerous links to various subjects and the page only shows "<insert instructions here>"

Its really annoying to place hooks everywhere in hope that someone else will
fill the contents.

So for this and against 'spam attacks' I expect someone who takes responsibility
and moderates the wiki stuff.

--
Thomas Zander                                           zander at planescape.com
                                                 We are what we pretend to be