KDE 3.1 release schedule draft

Dawit A. adawit at kde.org
Mon Jun 3 05:09:46 BST 2002

On Sunday 02 June 2002 23:13, George Staikos wrote:
> On June 2, 2002 18:45, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've put a 3.1 release schedule draft online at
> >
> > http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-3.1-release-plan.html
>
>   I'm just one developer of course, but I will have to remove all of my
> TODO items as I will not get anything done in a stable way for this
> schedule.

I second this as well.  Specially since for the most(all?) part the TODO list
I am listed on need to do is interlinked with the work George is doing.   I
guess there is 3.2 and beyond.  However, this means we should not have a
TODO for specific release, but rather a TODO for the 3.x series and then check
off the items that get completed.  This way we do not give people false sense
of things that will be available at a particular release.

Just my $0.02 worth.

Regards,
Dawit A.