kde 3.1 -- make Keramik default?

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Sun Jun 2 15:48:27 BST 2002

On Sunday 02 June 2002 17:33, Torsten Rahn wrote:
> *sigh* I guess nobody reads my mails. Maybe I should rather start  to talk
> to /dev/nul these days - that would be much more effective ...

I want to see your face if /dev/null starts responding again :-)

But apparently I missed a mail of you about the alpha blending in Crystal, or
you wouldn't have said this. I only wanted to respond to Michael. Sorry if I
upset you.

> I think it's possible to "fix" it as far as importance of these platforms
> goes.

Hmm, that would of course be even better. I didn't think that would be
possible.

Martijn