kde 3.1 -- make Keramik default?

Josef Weidendorfer Josef.Weidendorfer at gmx.de
Sat Jun 1 11:25:51 BST 2002

Hi,

On Friday 31 May 2002 22:03, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Fre, 31 Mai 2002, Thomas Diehl wrote:
> I'm not so sure. Currently Keramik uses hardcoded colors. We can't make a
> style default that doesn't adopt to the users color settings.

I don't understand the problem with the one hardcoded color -- blue -- here.
As long as there's only ONE color (which is known), why not simply
apply a hue shift/saturate/colorize step like for the icon effects to get
the wished color?
I'm sure we could use the code from icon effects.
OK, we need a "hue shift" effect together with a table of what color makes
with what hue degree shifting which color...

Another idea: Why not use SVG for the window decoration, and adjust the
colors in the SVG source code? SVG with filter effects can be very
appealing...

Josef