[OT] Re: KGX? WTF?

Guillaume Laurent glaurent at telegraph-road.org
Sat Jul 27 19:45:40 BST 2002

On Saturday 27 July 2002 17:02, Shawn Gordon wrote:
> Ah so you are talking about the editorial that referred to the
> anti-american, anti-israel, anti-semite thread in the kde mail lists.  I
> found that whole discussion extremely offensive myself.  However your
> characterization of his opening paragraph is just fantasy from how I read
> it

Which only shows how widely different your and dep's views (and, I guess,
those of most US citizens) on the Middle East conflict are from ours in
Europe. Having read a fair part of the thread, I also couldn't find any
anti-(semite|american|israel) statements in it. What really shocked me was
dep being extremely close-minded and violently replying to people who were
being generaly level-headed and showing basic common sense.

Perhaps the fact that people from several different countries (Germany,
France, England, etc...) generally have the same overall opinion on the
subject should make you think it could be worthwhile to revise yours. Unless
you absolutely want to think the whole of Europe has been brainwashed and all
our medias are propaganda outlets.

--
					Guillaume.
					http://www.telegraph-road.org