Transparent panel.

Stephan Binner binner at kde.org
Wed Jul 24 07:25:03 BST 2002

On Tuesday 23 July 2002 20:21, Zack Rusin wrote:

> I fixed some problems with this patch and unless someones says "screw
> you hippie" I'm going to commit the "transparent panel" patch. I fixed

It doesn't work correctly if every desktop has a different background (when
fixing this take multiple wallpapers changing on hidden desktops in account).

Every applet item (faded out handles, tasklist, system-tray, clock) displays
a wrong part of the background image. There is offset calculation missing.

> what's not transparent - tasklist, - clock, - applets.

Here they are with mentioned bug. Clock time widget transparent would be nice.

Bye,
   Steve