Configure Notifications standard action

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Sun Jul 21 12:08:39 BST 2002

On Sunday 21 July 2002 12:52, Simon Hausmann wrote:
> That sounds very useful! Any objections against adding it to
> kde-devel-vim.vim?

Not from me ;-)

Please do.

One thing: apparently KMail screwed up the 'middle dot' character and made it
a '*'. Attached is my normal vimrc, which is hopefully not screwed up.

Hmm, KMail's 'view...' action already messes it up. Added an extra gzipped
version that hopefully leaves the file intact. Using such special characters
is apparently a pain, or it's a bug in my pretty old KDE checkout :(

'set incsearch' to use incremental search is probably very welcome too. Not
that suitable over small SSH links because of the screen repaints, but in all
other cases it's another brilliant feature that ought to be on by default...

Martijn