artswrapper defanged

Matthias Welwarsky matze at stud.fbi.fh-darmstadt.de
Sat Jul 20 10:18:01 BST 2002

On Friday 19 July 2002 12:40, Thomas Zander wrote:

> That only makes me believe that Rik made the right decision to disable the
> code for now, giving you guys time to think about a better solution.

I can only repeat: patching artswrapper does not help fixing the problem in
any way. It does not gain time for fixing the problem either. Disabling some
code in Cvs has no effect on users. It just applies (IMHO unnecessary)
pressure on the developers.

It's the same as if I disabled javascript support in khtml because of the
possibility of an exploit.

regards,
	matze

--
Matthias Welwarsky
Fachschaft Informatik FH Darmstadt
Email: matze at stud.fbi.fh-darmstadt.de

"all software sucks equally, but some software is more equal"