KDirOperator - signals

Carsten Wolff AirWulf666 at gmx.net
Wed Jul 17 12:57:39 BST 2002

Hi.

After reading the thread about kuickshow, I wanted to make it's file-widget
to show new images, when one walks through the files with the arrow-keys.
But it seems, there is no signal in KDirOperator, wich is emitted on this.
Shouldn't "fileHighlighted( const KFileItem * )" be emitted whenever a
file is highlighted by either mouse or keyboard?
It seems to me, that "fileHighlighted" and "fileSelected" get emitted on
exectly the same events.

Greetings, Carsten.

--
| THE K Desktop Environment: |  My very own little site:  |
|     http://www.kde.org     | http://www.wolffcarsten.de |