Minor issue with kaddressbook and Keramik

Maks Orlovich mo002j at mail.rochester.edu
Mon Jul 15 18:36:08 BST 2002

On Monday 15 July 2002 01:18 pm, Mirko Boehm wrote:
> On Sunday 14 July 2002 21:38, Maks Orlovich wrote:
> > > Would not a simple styled QWidget derivate be enough? It could be used
> > > as the container for any custom widgets inside.
> >
> > I am not sure of what you mean here.
>
> I think about a QFrame like widget that is styled as expected and can hold
> other widgets.
> In case somebody wants to use a custom widget in a toolbar, he could use
> the frame and add his widgets to it. The frame would then draw the
> background.
>
> Would that make sense?

Likely, if you set the shape to TaskBarPanel, and border width to 0, but I am
not sure whether the gradient will align properly, and you may get a border
around the widget, although if you do get one, that's probably a bug in the
style (i.e. not honoring the line width of 0).

This may also wors for QLabels, which inherit off QFrame; but note that the
orientation will be wrong if height > width..

Thanks,
Maksim