kfile dialog's extension widget

Joseph Wenninger jowenn at kde.org
Sat Jul 13 20:34:43 BST 2002

Hi

I saw the new possibility to add custom widgets to the file dialog. It's a
nice feature, but I think it's not perfect yet.

I'd like to add a encoding combo + description to the dialog, my problem is I
can't get it to layout in the same way as the existing filename and filter
widgets.

What about an additional add ComboBoxSet(label,combo); method, which
integrates those two widgets into the same layout ?

Any objects ?

In my opinion it's bad usability wise to have eg an encoding box + label,
which is layouted differently than the rest of the dialog

Kind regards
Joseph Wenninger