Fwd: idea for a KDE UI feature

Thomas Zander zander at planescape.com
Fri Jul 12 19:06:04 BST 2002

Windows accepts files in the taskbar and does te same action when you drop the
file on the application icon (the actuall .exe)
This mostly is a simply open.

So you would simply forward the request to an open-with-dropped-on-application
style call IMO.

--
Thomas Zander                                           zander at planescape.com
                                                 We are what we pretend to be