Comments on VFolder spec

Glynn Foster glynn.foster at sun.com
Wed Jul 10 00:44:11 BST 2002

Hey,

I think I've mentioned this before, can't honestly remember [1], but if
there ever was a decision about the vfolder-info file and the format, it
would be great to come up with some fixed dtd for it. I did something a
while ago which I think is mostly correct -

http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/cvsblame.cgi?file=gnome-vfs/doc/vfolder-info-spec.dtd&rev=&root=/cvs/gnome

			See ya,
				Glynn ;)

[1] so apologies if I'm flogging a dead horse :/