Hotkeys

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at sh.cvut.cz
Sun Jul 7 19:51:14 BST 2002

On Sunday 07 July 2002 06:38, George Staikos wrote:
> Is there no way to assign a hotkey to an specified event like "execute dcop
> call", "run url", "exec", etc?  I thought this was possible at one time,
> but it doesn't appear to be anymore.  If so, why was it removed?

 Ah, *sigh*.
  if( name == "Lubos Lunak") cout << name << " is guilty." << endl;

 See http://dforce.sh.cvut.cz/~seli/en/khotkeys , there's a snapshot. It's in
quite usable state, and I use it myself, it just needs fixing a couple of
minor stupid details (like the !@$%!%!% way QListView/QListBox handle
current/selected item in single selection mode), and I still can't get to do
it.

 I'm not going to say it will be ready for next KDE release, because I've been
saying that since 2.0 times :((, but hopefully I'll finally get it in a
sufficient shape for releasing soon (you people have to send more annoying
mails and more often >;)  ).

--
 Lubos Lunak
 l.lunak at email.cz ; l.lunak at kde.org