Proposal for KControl

Waldo Bastian bastian at kde.org
Sat Jul 6 23:32:53 BST 2002

On Saturday 06 July 2002 03:03 pm, Charles Samuels wrote:

> > > Then what grouping should I give these?
> >
> > "Windows" ?
>
> How should the "Window Behavior" tabs be broken up?  Those titles are -not-
> descriptive, especially "Advanced".

Focus, Actions and Moving are as descriptive as it gets I'm afraid.

Maybe Actions --> Mouse clicks.

I have no idea what to do with Advanced. The "Active Desktop Borders" section
could perhaps be split of and placed somewhere under desktop as it has little
to do with windows. But then you're still stuck with "Shade".

Cheers,
Waldo
bastian at kde.org  |   SuSE Labs KDE Developer  |  bastian at suse.com