Fwd: KView 1.9.2; new ideas

Matthias Kalle Dalheimer kalle at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Sat Jul 6 12:17:26 BST 2002

Subject: KView 1.9.2; new ideas
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 00:55:59 +0200
From: Zbigniew Łuszpiński <zbiggy at go2.pl>
To: kalle at kde.org

Hello !

Sorry for writting to you but wizard on bugs.kde.org can't let me in because
I use KDE 2.2.2. Please forward this mail to current maintainer of KView.

KView 1.9.2 is great but I think that delete function is missing, when I
watch picures in full screen mode and notice that don't need a picture must
delete current file function in KView would be very useful. This function
could be executed by Delete key on keyboard like in irfanview. Mouse cursor
should disappear in full screen mode to not disturb watching pictures.

Zbigniew Łuszpiński

Matthias Kalle Dalheimer
President & CEO/VD
Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB