KDE RC Authority

Carsten Wolff AirWulf666 at gmx.net
Thu Jul 4 22:17:58 BST 2002

On Thursday 04 July 2002 22:37, Neil Stevens wrote:
> On Thursday July 04, 2002 01:24, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> > PS: If you don't like that the release dude has the very last
> > decision, then make sure that he doesn't get the chance having to
> > decide this matter. It was outlined already: convincing the people
> > here that your opinion on the "matter" is the right one.
>
> There were two long threads of people trying to convince each other.  It
> was so clearly split that everyone now is specifically trying to avoid
> having that discussion again.

Yes, exactly, that is, because most people were just happy, that one took
responsibility and made a decision, so the whole fruitless discussion was
over with. (Almost) Everyone was convinced, that there was no point in
continuing it. So why do you start it again? It doesn't help anybody!

Cheers, Carsten.

--
| THE K Desktop Environment: |  My very own little site:  |
|     http://www.kde.org     | http://www.wolffcarsten.de |