kreatecd and k3b moved to kdeextragear

Thomas Diehl thd at kde.org
Thu Jul 4 09:13:44 BST 2002

Am Donnerstag, 4. Juli 2002 09:56 schrieb Neil Stevens:

> And if you did, then *all* of the writers should be removed from kdemm, not
> just all but one.

Well, I think most people want a CDRW program in the "official release" -- but
only one. Maybe it looks better if we first move them _all_ and then move one
back. Maybe this is just a pretty much roundabout way of doing things (if
consensus should still be for Bake Oven).

The real problem is that we still have no clear decision mechanism for what
goes to extragear and what goes into the release. My suggestion was (and
still is) to leave it mainly to the developer group that is mostly involved
with the respective program (kde-mm in this case, I think). If they can't
arrive at a decision it should be taken to kde-core. If there is still no
clear picture then, the release coordinator should decide.

Thomas

--
KDE translation: http://i18n.kde.org
Deutsche KDE-Uebersetzung: http://i18n.kde.org/teams/de