style and color scheme names.

Rob Kaper cap at capsi.com
Wed Jul 3 13:02:47 BST 2002

On Wed, Jul 03, 2002 at 01:50:37PM +0000, Troels Tolstrup wrote:
> Keramik seems to be default now, which i think is good. I think one
> possible problem is that the "Kde default" style is now no longer
> default, and i think maybe a renaming would be a good idea?
>
> Same thing with color schemes if the keramik one is to be made default
> instead of the current kde default.

Not sure about the colours, but I think the widget style has already been
renamed "Classic", at least in kpersonalizer. Seems logical to do the same
in KControl for windowdeco, style and colours.

I think we should continue to name Keramik as it is. Just because it is the
default (and we can append [default] to it) doesn't justify a name change
and we can avoid the same issue when we want Plastik ;) as default for KDE
4.0 ;)

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | Gimme some love, gimme some skin,
cap at capsi.com | if we ain't got that then we ain't got much