KMouth in KDE CVS?

Gunnar Schmi Dt gunnar at schmi-dt.de
Tue Dec 31 16:25:01 GMT 2002

Hello,

As the author of KMouth --- a program which enables persons who cannot speak
to let their computers speak --- I want to ask whether it is ok to put KMouth
into CVS.

I my original plan was to pulish version 1.0rc1 of KMouth in the first week of
January. If all goes well, the final version 1.0 would be ready about one
week later. If we decide to put KMouth into CVS, I will rename version 1.0rc1
into 1.0beta3 and produce a new version 1.0rc1 (with translations etc.) in
early February.

KMouth would fit into a new module kde-a11y (or kdeaccessibility), if that
module gets created. Otherwise I would whish to put KMouth into extragear.

Happy new year,

Gunnar Schmi Dt

P.S.
Please CC your answers to the kde-accessibility mailing list as I assume that
the discussion is interresting for the people there, too. Also I am on that
list and not on kde-core-devel ;-)