Proposal for 3.2

Benoit Walter b.walter at free.fr
Mon Dec 30 23:56:02 GMT 2002

For those who have already tried it, there were a couple of build problems in
the 0.1 version and also a few bugs which have been corrected in the last
version (0.2). I will also change the name soon.
Do you all agree to include it (after merging it with kdesktop) in KDE ?. Who
is the kdesktop maintainer ?

Best regards,
Benoit W.