KDE 3.1 Requirements

Andreas Pour pour at mieterra.com
Mon Dec 30 18:36:29 GMT 2002

Marc Mutz wrote:

> On Monday 30 December 2002 11:26, Andreas Pour wrote:
> <snip>
> > provided a web interface for adding / editing /
> > deleting / updating the entries.
> <snip>
>
> There's a bug in it:
>
> If I edit the name of a requirement, a new entry is added and the old
> one (with the old name) is not deleted, duplicating entries.

Thanks for the report, but it's actually the calculated lack of a feature.  I
figured overall time on the project would be less with the occasional need to
click on the "Delete" link rather than to write the code to handle that
situation automatically.

BTW, thanks for your improvements, Marc.

Ciao,

Dre