Extending moc (small thing)

Harri Porten porten at kde.org
Sat Dec 28 17:21:44 GMT 2002

Hi !

On Sat, 28 Dec 2002, Zack Rusin wrote:

> I extended moc parser a little bit to allow an identifier after the
> method declaration.

Coincidentally, I learnt about another attribute today so your patch just
came in handy as hadn't even tried moc'ed code, yet :)

> I just wanted to know what are your opinions about that as personally
> I'd love to have a compile time indication of deprecated functions.

Good idea ! I've applied your patch to qt-copy and Qt 3.1.2. Keep in mind
that either those will become the minimum requirement for KDE once we
start using this feature.

Thanks for the patch,

Harri.