Merry Christmas

Christopher Molnar molnarc at pandmservices.com
Tue Dec 24 21:22:22 GMT 2002

I can hardly believe another year has gone by.... but I would like to
wish everyone here a very Merry Christmas, and all the best for the new
year. Thanks for the great work and progress made on KDE over the last
year.

Here in Hartford, Connecticut USA we are getting ready for yet another
snow storm, supposed to be arriving around midnight tonight (24th) and
snow quite heavily through the day tomorrow (25th). This is great news
as the last foot of snow melted last week with a heat wave.  So we may
after all actually have a white Christmas.

Living in New England almost anything can happen in the winter months.

Have a great holiday everyone!

-Chris

BTW: And those of you coming to New York for Linux World Expo --- BRING
COATS, GLOVES, BOOTS! We have already had more snow this year than all
of last winter.