Clock time doesn't show background image - bug?

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Mon Dec 16 15:10:12 GMT 2002

On Monday 16 December 2002 05:34, Trevor Harmon wrote:
> > I looked at your patch and I'm not sure if that's the way we want
> > to do it. In Qt, backgroundMode of WindowOrigin works much better
> > than X11ParentRelative for tiling across widgets.
>
> The X11ParentRelative stuff was already there. Take a look at the
::snip::
Yes I know, but the fact that something is already there doesn't make it
the best solution :) Sure, we can use X11ParentRelative but we might as
well try to do it in the best possible way, especially that we got some
time now.

::snip::
> Should I file a bug report as a reminder?

Great idea.

Zack

--
Tact is the ability to tell a man he has an open mind when he
has a hole in his head.