PATCH: KProgress (#44279)

Karol Szwed kszwed at kde.org
Sun Dec 15 06:38:06 GMT 2002

On Saturday 14 December 2002 12:03 pm, Maks Orlovich wrote:
>Hi..
>
>In short: The attached patch tries to address  #44279 by having KProgress
> turn on centering of the indicator when a custom format string is set.
>Comments, suggestions?

Fine by me. Its better than the current broken behaviour.

For those still wanting progress text aside the progressbar, use a QHBoxLayout
with a QProgressBar that has "PercentageVisible = false" (using
KProgressBar::setTextEnabled(false) ), and a QLabel showing any progress text
with an arbitrary format.

TrollTech should really make QProgressBar a bit smarter - GTK has allowed an
arbitrary progress format since 1.2 or thereabouts.

--
Karol