Fwd: proposed konqueror feature

Matthias Kalle Dalheimer kalle at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Fri Dec 13 23:38:45 GMT 2002

Subject: proposed konqueror feature
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 01:05:54 +0200
From: "Charis Charalambous" <charalambous at softnet.tuc.gr>
To: <kalle at kde.org>

Hello there.

I've been using KDE in Linux for some time now and I would like to propose a
 feature for the next versions of the Konqueror file manager. I think it
 would be useful to have a notification window pop-up when you try to delete
 or move to trash a file while you have it opened e.g. when you try to delete
 an ASCII file while you are editing it in an editor. I think it would be
 nice if the konqueror didn't delete the file in these occasions and informed
 you with a message in a window.

I know that i should probably address my proposition to a developer, but i
 couldn't find a proper email address at http://developer.kde.org/

I hope you are the right person for my proposition and you didn't waste your
 time reading my email.

Charis

Matthias Kalle Dalheimer
President & CEO