error compiling kdelibs rc5

Herr Maik HERTHA maik.hertha at volkswagen.de
Thu Dec 12 15:08:00 GMT 2002

Compiling RC5 on a sgi-box stops with several errors:

The MipsPro compiler suite (current 7.3.1.3m) requires several changes.
Not all of type using namespace, also a lot with clean classname access.

I enclose the unified patches for the kdelibs-3.1.0rc5 to compile the
package successful on a sgi-box.
I hope you will update the HEAD-branch that all users of an sgi will
have success

maik ./

--

mit freundlichem Gruß /
best regards

Maik Hertha

EBSP Anwenderbetreuung, +49 5361 9-74950
Volkswagen AG / Brieffach 1721 / D-38436 Wolfsburg
http://ebsp.wob.vw.de
maik.hertha at volkswagen.de
hartmann+hertha
it (beratung / entwicklung / support)