/tmp/kde-$USER/ offenders

ian reinhart geiser geiseri at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 11 16:23:29 GMT 2002

George Staikos <staikos at kde.org> said:

> My /tmp/kde-$USER/ directory grows and grows.  It's rather annoying that we
> are not cleaning up after ourselves.  Currently, the offenders are:
>
> kxkb:  kxkbyHrJVb.xkm  etc
> kopete: kopetehotmailLrEGRa.html etc
> kweather: KWeatherServiceo3GiUb-weather etc
KWeatherService should be using KTempfile and removeing it after its done using it.  I will
check into that to make sure that file gets cleaned up... Or is that from a crash?  Im
assuming we cannot clean up KTempFiles on a crash, right?

-ian reinhart geiser

--
Ian Geiser <geiseri at yahoo.com>
http://geiseri.myip.org:8080/~geiseri/