KDE 3.1: delayed

Michael Brade brade at kde.org
Sat Dec 7 18:57:56 GMT 2002

On Friday 06 December 2002 15:18, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Fre, 06 Dez 2002, Michael Brade wrote:
> > too wrong about the number of bugreports. I'm responsible for KDE 3.1 in
> > my university and people say 3.1 is not as stable as 3.1rcX.
>
> huh? You do realize that there is no "3.1" yet ?
Yes :-) But I'm using cvs KDE_3_1_BRANCH, so the little Students don't get the
difference - the about box even says KDE 3.1.1, cool, no? SCNR ;-)

> > No idea about this,
> > fact is that khtml and kmail are crashing quite often :-/
>
> about khtml: reproduceable? where?
Well, see my latest reports on bko. Not a single one is reproducable, I
advised everybody in our RBG to save the backtraces immediately and send them
to me. Then I'll try to reproduce and choose the useful ones for bko.
Hopefully this helps a little...

--
Michael Brade;                 KDE Developer, Student of Computer Science
  |-mail: echo brade !#|tr -d "c oh"|s\e\d 's/e/\@/2;s/$/.org/;s/bra/k/2'

KDE 3: The Next Generation in Desktop Experience