Konsole from 3.0.4 crashes after update to Qt 3.1.0

Marc Mutz mutz at kde.org
Fri Dec 6 11:25:13 GMT 2002

Hi!

After updating to Qt 3.1.0 on a box running KDE 3.0.4, Konsole crashes
on every startup. After additionally updating kdelibs to KDE_3_1_BRANCH
of today, Konsole doesn't crash anymore, but it never comes up, too.

Sorry for not sending the backtrace of the konsolde crash, but this was
my girlfriends box and it has now KDE 3.1 since she needed the box to
work with...

I'm just posting this since there might be a BIC hiding somewhere...

Marc

--
We do not believe it draws the proper balance in a democratic society
for the activities of government to be concealed from public scrutiny