Fwd: the bug report that nobody wanted

Matthias Kalle Dalheimer kalle at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Fri Dec 6 08:20:21 GMT 2002

Subject: the bug report that nobody wanted
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 18:59:19 +1100
From: Steven Homolya <steven.homolya at spme.monash.edu.au>
To: kalle at kde.org

KDE would get much more helpful feedback from users, if they were
allowed them to report bugs w/o having to go dick around for 15 mins to
get another password, which does not work.

Here's a bug that is making me consider ditching konqueror:

KONQUEROR 2.2-11
Undo function uncopies already modified files.

If you happen to accidentally type ctrl-z in konqueror, instead of
another appl. on the same desktop, e.g. a text editor, you can end up
losing a lot of your work, in my case 4-5 hrs worth.

Redo function does not exist.
Backups have not been made. I've searched my HD.

Steve (not happy)

Matthias Kalle Dalheimer
President & CEO
Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB